Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
When and where is the event?
- Calling u is April 17, 2020 to April 19, 2020.
- The event will take place at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Tempe, Arizona.
- Hotel address: 2100 South Priest Dr, Tempe, AZ 85285
How much does it cost and what is included?
- Full registration (Friday 6pm to Sunday 11:30am): $240.00
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch Saturday
- Banquet dinner Saturday
- Saturday only (Saturday 6:30am to 9:00pm): $120.00
- Breakfast, lunch and banquet dinner
- Banquet Ticket (Saturday evening): $50.00
- Banquet dinner
- Optional Ubuntu Event: $50.00
- Includes lunch at every location except the Heard Museum
- Optional T-Shirt: $10.00
- Calling u t shirt, select the size on your registration form
- Late Registration (February 1 to March 31): add $25 to the above prices
What do I register as?
- Most people will register as an Event Attendee.
Do I have to have my flight booked before I register?
- Unless your registration is being paid by the Western Jurisdiction or National, you do not have to fill out the travel information section.
- Click NEXT to continue with registration from this step.
What is the schedule?
- Click the button below for a downloadable attendee schedule.
- Please note that if you are a Director Nominee, Voting Delegate, Western Jurisdiction Leadership Team Nominee, and/or are participating in on stage activities you will have additional events and rehearsals that are not reflected in this schedule.
How do I register for Calling u?
- Click the button below to register! We can't wait to see you!
Do I have to reserve my hotel room separately?
- Yes, event registration does not include accommodations.
- Register online by clicking the link below.
- Call the hotel at 1-480-967-1441 and reference UMW - Calling u 2020.
- If you need ADA compliant accommodations, we recommend you call the hotel and book early to ensure that your needs are met. These accommodations are limited and in high demand.